MOULTRIE COUNTY COURTHOUSE JOB OPENING Full Time Deputy Position beginning December 1, 2019 – To work in the Assessment, Planning/Zoning and Treasurer Offices. We offer excellent benefits, including health insurance, 14 paid holidays and a competitive salary. Qualifications: •Very strong math skills •Administrative assistant experience •Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills •Ability to cordially work with the public •Proficient in Microsoft word & excel •Strong organizational skills •Ability to balance multiple tasks Starting salary $19,000 – $21,000 based on skills and experience. Mail or hand deliver resume & 3 references to: Moultrie County Courthouse Chief County Assessment Office 10 South Main Street, Suite 8 Sullivan, IL 61951
Deadline to apply: September 20, 2019 or until position is filled
Agri-Fab is excited to announce the addition of Part Time Alternative Schedule for potential candidates!
· Weekly set schedule depending on availability with flexible start time and end times. 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift.
· Minimum of 4 hour work days = minimum of 3 days per week
· 8 hour work days = minimum of 2 days per week
· Assembly = 8:30a.m. to 2:30p.m. or 9:20a.m. to 2:30p.m. = 5 days per week
· Attendance Bonus = Work assigned schedule each week and clock in and out correctly = additional $1.00 per hour for hours worked each week!
· No mandatory overtime
Candidates with no relatable experience or work history will be hired through FOCUS (flex staff agency) with the opportunity to become a FT or PT Agri-Fab employee in up to 90 days or more. This is determined by performance and attendance.
With appropriate manufacturing experience and work history, candidates will be considered for FT direct hire